Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Love Is Here

Isn't it amazing how one thing really speaks to you on a certain day. Well, today was one of those days. I was working on preparing music. As I was working and going through scripture, the word 'love' kept popping out. Love...such a powerful word. I love my Lord. I love my wife. I love my family. I love cool temperatures. I love being part of ministry. The word 'Love' has so many different uses. So strange that this word...this one word kept coming to mind. The word 'Love'...such a great name for our Lord. So as I worked, the word 'love' kept coming to mind.
Tenth Avenue North has a song titled "Love Is Here". What a powerful song. Love is here...Love is now...Love is pouring from His hands, from His brow. It is all "Love"...It is "Love" that saved us. It is "Love" that continues to forgive us. It is "Love" that will always listen to us, look for us, hold us in times of trouble. It is all "Love"! God spoke to me today. I will never look at the word 'love' the same way. I will still say that I "love" things or people, but what a comfort it is to know that 'Love' is here...yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

You can see Tenth Avenue North's video to their song "Love Is Here". Go to www.livword.net and click on the link.