Tuesday, September 29, 2009

God is my Strength

I’m frustrated. I have to admit, I’m frustrated. Each day is getting harder and harder. The schedule I’m running is getting more and more hectic. I feel like I’m not focused on the opportunity I have to serve and more focused on the things I have to do. There are nights when I can’t sleep because my mind is constantly running through the schedule of what needs to happen the next day. It is frustrating. Yes, that is what I have been feeling the past few weeks. But then today, I was reviewing my song based on Hebrews 15:2. It says…

The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

The Lord is my strength. The Lord has given me the ability to continue to work through all these things. He is the one that will guide me. He is the one that will walk with me and even carry me when times are tough. He is the one that will always be there, in good and hard times. The Lord; our strength! Because of His great love for us, because of His strength, I have nothing to do but praise Him…even in frustrating times.