Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jesus will save!

Tuesday evening, I get this text message from a friend asking if I was worried now that Barak Obama was elected as the next President. They asked if I was mad, if I was hurt, what was I going to do. I responded with the, “what do you mean?” What am I going to do? That is a big question. This election has had so many different ups and downs. More people voted, more people voiced their opinions in many different ways, some just wanted to see history made. So what am I going to do? The text message came back saying, “Just want to know who is going to save us know?” That is an easy one to answer. The answer is and always will be our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Matt Redman answers this question in his song “Nothing but the Blood”. It was His blood that washes away our sins. It was His blood that makes us white as snow. I know that many feel the United States is now turned upside down, but who will save us. That answer is and always will be Jesus Christ.